Sunday, May 8, 2011

a home of festivities!

The greatest pleasure I've had in my home so far occurred yesterday when I had the privilege/honor/best opportunity ever of hosting my sister's bridal shower with my sister-in-law, E.  I thought I would share some of my party shots with you.  I should mention here that I am a novice when it comes to taking pictures so sorry they're not that great.  Our theme was Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice.  We were mixing a little bit of fun sweet wedding feelings and a little bit of spice...don't make me say it. :P

Snowy patiently waiting for our guests to arrive.

Here's a sneak peek of my almost complete dining room!  Here's where we placed the "Sugar" and "Spice" favors as well as a beautiful floral arrangement by my lovely mom!



I'm quite proud of the spread we created.  A little bit of sugar and a touch of spice. :) Mmmmm....




 Yay!  Wait until you see the wedding! :)

1 comment:

BLP :) said...

Yay! Bestest party ever! :) Thanks Ali!