Thursday, May 26, 2011

Little holes in my walls = happy home.

Something about putting nails in your walls make me feel more at home.  Lately, I've been on a binge of buying stuff for my walls.  And of course, to make my house feel more cottage-y, I've been pulling anything in white from store shelves.

I bought these from BB&B with a gift card from our Housewarming. 
And look at what I found on clearance at Target.  I love when they have 75% off!  I also got a pair that are shaped like "t"'s.


I also found this piece of wall art on clearance at Target from their Blue + White Collection.  I love it!  Cost me only $15 pretty bucks (originally $50).  Sorry, I would show you a picture of the real thing but my photography skills stink (see above for an example).


I'm hoping my hubby will let me buy more of this stuff for his "man-room"! 


Now I just have to figure out where to put these little suckers.  And how I can bribe my husband to put them up. :)

No comments: