Wednesday, September 14, 2011

M.I.A.

 I know I know...I've been missing in action, haven't I bloggie?  Summer was just too much fun and I spent way time outside and didn't pay attention to any activities that required me to be inside!  But!  That also means I have a lot to share with you.  And I promise to do so!

So, let's see, where did we leave off? Ahh yes! My highly anticipated (..by who? I do not know) family-room-empty-corner-filled-with-PB-dream-cabinet reveal!

First, what it looked like before!
Hahaha...and this is waaaaay before!  Like literally, the first day the house became ours. :)
Haha...like the snow blower in the family room?  Our first "furniture"!
And here is my lovely piece in it's new home!  I wish my lovely white orchids were present!  They shined for 3 months and just dropped!

Ta-Da!  The new carpet also does wonders!  And I put up those curtains myself!  Well, the hubbie did but it was my idea! :)

1 comment:

e M i said...

Yay!! Look at how pretty your house is now!! :)